Share on Facebook

Monday 2 April 2012

Superheroes comic strips






Here's a selection of the comic strips I produced for the Superheroes exhibition at the Discover Children's Story Centre in Stratford, East London showing the origins of the main characters. The superheroes A, E, I, O & U are battling the dastardly villain Y who is stealing all the vowels from Alphabet City!

I was commissioned to design the superhero & super villain characters & the the urban environment the exhibition is set in (including lots of fun with signs & animals! : )I also produced some animated clips for the interactive parts of the exhibition

The exhibition opened on Sunday 1st April & will run until 4th November - I haven't had a chance to see the finished piece yet, looking forward to it loads.

You can find out more details on the Discover website

No comments: